We are looking for a junior developer to join our software development team and help drive the evolution of our internal software systems by supporting existing operations, designing and delivering new features and contributing to innovation of all products. For the successful candidate, this is a great opportunity to launch their career with a plethora of full lifecycle development opportunities allowing them to experience all aspects of development, learning from mentors and various training courses and ultimately working towards more senior and lead developer roles. The role is based in Sevenoaks town centre, close to the train station and directly among the shops, restaurants and cafes.
• Develop and maintain in-house software products including the company Website, Member Portal and Customer Relationship Management system.
• Full lifecycle development including design, implementation, test and user acceptance.
• Work both collaboratively on larger projects and alone on smaller ones.
• Follow agile development procedures.
• Breakdown of work packages and estimates.
• Report concisely on progress and status of projects.
• At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
• Development experience through either coursework, personal interests or work experience.
• A Proactive self-starter who takes pride in and ownership of their work.
• Good communicator of technical and non-technical issues.
• Good analytical skills.
• Excellent attention to detail.
• Competitive salary
• 25 days holiday
• Pension scheme
• Private medical insurance
If you are interested in this position, please apply via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, include a covering letter and your most recent CV.