eRAMS is the ECA's industry leading free online risk assessment and method statement service for ECA Members.
Making risk assessments easier for contractors
eRAMS allows members to create, amend, store and print general activity based risk assessments and method statements. eRAMS streamlines the process of creating risk assessments, requiring minimum effort and providing maximum flexibility on the way to producing a ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessment for in-company or supply chain use.
A flexible tool made for electrical work and more
eRAMS has been designed with contractors in mind, and it can be used for most building services activities, not just electrical work. It is most suited to small to medium contractor activities or tasks (rather than larger projects).
And now with the new eCPP...
Contractors can create Construction Phase Plans using a new, flexible and concise electronic template.
eRAMS features include:
- Concise electronic RAs, MSs and CPPs - designed specifically for use by contractors
- Activity-based risk assessments - for a wide range of contractor activities
- Auto text’ option, to help you provide essential RA information
- Ability to print RAs, MSs and CPPs - or save and send them electronically
- Choice of two (numerical) risk assessment matrices
- Facility for adding company logos to printed RAs
- Facility for uploading useful pictures to your MS.
eRAMS is a free service to ECA Members and is accessible once logged into the ECA website. To complete your first risk assessment and method statement using eRAMS click the link below. Additionally, if your business is not yet a member of the ECA and you would like to find out more about membership, submit your enquiry today.