eRAMS is the ECA's industry leading free online risk assessment and method statement service for ECA Members.
Making risk assessments easier for ECA Member businesses
eRAMS allows members to create, amend, store and print general activity based risk assessments and method statements. eRAMS streamlines the process of creating risk assessments, requiring minimum effort and providing maximum flexibility on the way to producing a ‘suitable and sufficient’ risk assessment for in-company or supply chain use.
With eRAMS ECA members can also:
- Carry out 'quantified risk assessments' which allows levels of risk to be estimated numerically
- Add company logos to printed risk assessments
- Upload useful graphics and images to the method statement
- Use the new colour - coded risk assessment matrix making it easier to identify different levels of risk
- Streamline the process to produce and print the reports
A flexible tool made for electrical work and more
eRAMS has been designed with contractors in mind, and it can be used for most building services activities, not just electrical work. It is most suited to small to medium contractor activities or tasks (rather than larger projects).
eRAMS is a free service to ECA Members and is accessible once logged into the ECA website. To complete your first risk assessment and method statement using eRAMS click the link below. Additionally, if your business is not yet a member of the ECA and you would like to find out more about membership, submit your enquiry today.