Whether a winner or a category finalist, your business will be able to impress clients and customers of your achievements to boost business reputation and win new contracts.
In addition the following specific benefits are given:
- All category highly placed entries will receive 2 FREE tickets to the ECA Gala Dinner 2017, where outright winners will be announced on Friday, 9th June 2017. Due to take place at the prestigious Hilton London Bankside Hotel.
- All category winners will receive an engraved award that can be displayed within their workplace.
- All category winners will receive a set of professional photographs that can be used for publicity purposes.
- Winners and those that receive special commendations will receive logos that can be placed on all company marketing materials and websites for a period of 12 months.
- Post-show publicity will be extended across all ECA marketing and promotional channels and to the building services and electrical industry with details of all winners, including photography.
Read the criteria thoroughly and think about your business strengths and achievements you are most proud of. If you are not sure whether you meet the award category criteria, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for more guidance or speak to your Regional ECA Office.
Make sure your work colleagues and senior management are aware of the awards. They may be able to help you with valuable information, feedback and offer secondary opinions that will help maximise your chances of being shortlisted.
To make your case for an award as strong as possible, provide us with hard evidence like facts, statistics, pictures and customer testimonials. The judges have a lot of information to digest so it is important to make it as easy as possible to read.
Try to get across your company personality and help us to understand your business and why you are proud of how you operate. If you are passionate about your business this will come through and judges will be more likely to remember your entry above others. It doesn’t have to be a long story, just a compelling one.
Make sure you submit your entry using the correct form, keep to the word count, answer every question on the form and submit your entry before the deadline i.e. midday 18 April 2017!
Before you enter your work into ECA Annuall Awards, we’ve got few of rules to keep your unrestrained creativity in check.
1. All applicants must be current ECA Member businesses of good standing
2. Previous outright winners in a particular category may not re-apply for that particular award category in the following year, but may
apply again after two years.
3. ECA Member companies can enter any relevant category or categories. No company can win in more than 2 categories
4. Entries for ‘turnover specific’ categories may not be a subsidiary of a company in a higher turnover band. Entries in turnover specific categories must consider their electrical turnover
5. Closing date for entries is midday Tuesday 18 April 2017 and entries received after that date will not be considered
6. All entry forms need to be returned to email@example.com
7. Entries are only accepted on the official entry form. All supplementary information must be attached to the entry submission
8. All entrants agree to be photographed for ECA promotional purposes
9. The ECA reserves the right to publish press releases, articles, case studies and photographs and to carry out publicity activity relating
to the entrants and winners
10. Winners will only be announced at the ECA Gala Dinner and Annual Awards at the prestigious Hilton Bankside Hotel in London on
Friday 9 June 2017
11. The judges decision is independent and final
12. Correspondence will only be entered into at the promoters discretion