Join CIBSE for a one day seminar that concentrates on the real-world application of digital technologies and workflows. Let CIBSE experienced BIM practitioner guide you through pre-concept to completion of an example building project.
About the Roadshow
CIBSE’s new BIM Roadshows, being held across the UK and Ireland, are specifically designed to address these requirements and to help delegates understand their knowledge and skills shortfalls, as well as to plan how to incorporate and implement BIM in their business.
From pre-concept to completion, presenters will use a project case study to demonstrate the real-world application of digital technologies and workflows.
All ECA members will receive a 10% discounted rate or up to 20% off for early booking.
Full price £285 + VAT
Reduced rate for ECA members £256.50 + VAT - saving £28.50
Early Bird rate for ECAmembers £230.85 + VAT - saving £54.
November 2016 - June 2017
24 November | Glasgow
30 November | Manchester
18 January | Birmingham
31 January | London
23 February | Bristol
1 March | Edinburgh
8 March | Belfast
10 March | Dublin
15 March | Cardiff
27 April | Newcastle
16 May | Leeds
12 June | London
Who should attend?
- Understand your supply chains better
- Ask the questions that matter to you and your project
- Monitor how your questions are addressed
- Get the building you actually want
- Run it more efficiently
- Understand what the employer actually wants
- Design using single source data to eradicate errors
- Use your data more efficiently
- Exchange data with design team partners
- Have more confidence in the data
- Better surety when bidding
- Less rework of designers information
- Engage your supply chains more fully
- Less work creating as-built and O&Ms
- Promote products on value rather than price
- Reduce information requirements
- Use designers and contractors data for fabrication