Whether you are completely new to digital marketing for your business, or you have a website but want to get more from your online platforms, this workshop can help improve your business' online presence. WSI's Marcus Roskil will deliver two separate workshops designed to either get you started on the digital pathway, or help you improve your online activities.
Workshop 1: The Internet - will it help my business?
- Do I really need a website?
- Why can't I just use Facebook?
- Can I make a website myself?
- Where can I get a free website?
- What should I put on it?
- How much time will it take?
Workshop 2: Online Advertising - does it work?
- Why don't I get any enquiries from my website?
- Why can't I find my website on Google?
- Why are my competitors always above me?
- What can I do that doesn't cost much?
- What are Google/Bing Ads and do they work?
- Howm uch should I spend and what can I expect?
- How can I measure success?
- Does Social Media help?
If you'd like to book a space at one of the workshops, please email email@example.com - indicating which session you would like to attend. Spaces are strictly limited and will be allocated on a first come, first served basis.