ECA BSI Online Standards, now with 83 standards available
03 May 2017
The following standards have been added to the BSI Online Library from May:
- BS 9991:2015 Fire safety in the design, management and use of residential buildings. Code of practice (Fire Engineering)
- BS EN ISO 13849-2:2015 Safety of machinery. Safety-related parts of control systems. Validation (Machinery)
- BS EN ISO 19011:2011 Guidelines for auditing management systems (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO 9000:2015 Quality management systems. Fundamentals and vocabulary (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO 9001:2015 Quality management systems. Requirements (Quality Management)
- BS EN ISO 9004:2009 Managing for the sustained success of an organization. A quality management approach (Quality Management)
- ISO 13851:2002 Safety of machinery. Two-hand control devices. Functional aspects and design principles (Machinery)
- PAS 35491:2017 Design and installation of telecommunications and broadcast infrastructure within the home. Code of practice (Datacomms)
- BS 6396:2008+A1:2015 Electrical systems in office furniture and educational furniture. Specification (Electrical Equipment)
To see the full list of discounted standards available to ECA Members via the BSI online library, click here or read more about the library here.
All of the ECA’s recognised certification bodies, including ELECSA, NICEIC, BSI, NSI and SSAIB have agreed that electronic access to BSI Standards is acceptable for their respective certification schemes.
To give us feedback about the BSI Online Standards Library, please fill in the short user survey.