ECA Consultant & Specifier Associate Programme
What is an ECA Consultant & Specifier Associate?
The ECA has been engaging with 'Clients' and 'Specifiers' for a number of years to ensure that they are fully supported when important decisions have to be made in relation to projects and other work that they are involved with.
As a result of this industry need the Client Associate programme was established some years ago to offer organisations that need information and support to help make informed decisions. However, as a result of an increasing demand and need for greater support and engagement with the ECA and some of our business support functions, the ECA Consultant and Specifier Associate programme has been established.
What does a Consultant & Specifier Associate get?
The Consultant and Specifier Associate business receives all the benefits and services offered to the ECA Client Associate plus a few additional benefits and services. These include:
- ECA News including general guidance on best practice and summaries of latest industry updates.
- Access to 'Client' and 'Specifier' specific information on the ECA website - accessible through a personalised log-on for your organisation or business.
- FULL access to selected member content on the ECA website
- The ability to engage more closely with ECA Regional offices
- The ability to opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas including technical, health & safety, employee relations and Commercial & Legal
- Access to industry research, reports and latest news
- The ability to contribute editorial content to new ECA content hub (from 2018)
- The ability to provide case studies to compliment ECA Today editorial content
- On joining associates are provided with template press release and supporting quote from the ECA for sending out to the media by the associate
- The ability to subscribe to 'ECA Today' - the quarterly ECA member journal
- The use of a specific Consultant & Specifier Associate logo
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic that lets companies know that you work with know that you always work to the highest standards
- Recognition on the ECA website with a link to your website
How much does it cost?
The cost of becoming a Consultant & Specifier Associate is based on on simple tunover model as follows:
|Up to £5 Million
Please submit an enquiry using the link above and a member of the ECA team will contact you within the next 48 hours.
NB: The Consultant & Specifier Associate programme is available to organisations that do not employ an in-house electrical workforce.