ECA Client Associate Programme
FREE to join for eligible organisations
What is an ECA Client Associate?
The ECA has been engaging with 'Clients' and 'Specifiers' for a number of years to ensure that they are fully supported when important decisions have to be made in relation to projects and other work that they are involved in.
As a result of this industry need the Client Associate programme was established to offer organisations that need information and support to help make informed decisions.
The ECA Client Associate Programme currently has nearly 1000 participating organisations.
What does a Client Associate get?
- Access to 'Client' and 'Specifier' specific information on the ECA website - accessible through a personalised log-on for your organisation or business.
- Limited access to selected member content on the ECA website
- ECA News including general guidance on best practice and summaries of latest industry updates.
- The ability to opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas including technical, health & safety, employee relations and Commercial & Legal
- Access to a limited number of industry research and reports before they are publically available
- The ability to subscribe to 'ECA Today' - the quarterly ECA member journal
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic that lets companies know that you work with know that you always work to the highest standards
How much does it cost?
It's completely FREE, however we need to make sure you are eligible. Please submit and enquiry using the link above and a member of the ECA team will contact you within the next 48 hours.
Need a little extra support and engagement with the ECA? Why not consider our 'Consultant & Specifier Associate' programme?
NB: The Client Associate programme is available to organisations that do not employ an in-house electrical workforce.