Industry Manufacturers & Distributors
Maximising your opportunities for engagement and product awareness
The Commercial Associate category is available to manufacturers and distributors within the industry supply chain which provides greater interaction with ECA’s membership of nearly 3000 businesses across England, Wales and Northern Ireland, who together generate an annual turnover in excess of £6 billion.
What is an ECA Commercial Associate?
An ECA category available to all electrical and electrotechnical manufacturers and distributors within the supply chain. It provides a mutually beneficial opportunity to engage more closely with the ECA, its regional offices and ECA Members.
What does a Commercial Associate get?
- 'ECA Today' - the quarterly ECA member journal
- Preferential advertising rates and product profile opportunities within ‘ECA Today’ magazine
- Opportunities to promote exclusive ECA Member businesses offers
- Your logo on the ECA Commercial Associate website page linking back to your website
- ECA News updates including general guidance on best practice and summaries of latest industry updates
- A personalised ECA website log-on for your organisation to access the ‘member only’ area – includes access to the heavily discounted BSI Online Standards Library, along with many other free ECA technical guidance notes.
- Opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas through our email preference centre.
- Access to industry research and reports before they are publicly available
- The use of a specific ECA Commercial Associate logo.
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic that lets companies know that you work with the ECA and support the highest industry standards.
How much does it cost?
The fee to become an ECA Commercial Associate and take advantage of all the above services and benefits is determined by the annual turnover of your business as follows:
- Up to £5m = £500
- £5m to £12m = £1000
- Over £12m = £2,000
IMPORTANT: The ECA requires that organisations that participate in the ECA Commercial Associate programme ensure that the products they supply conform to the latest European industry standards.