Industry Manufacturers & Distributors
What is an ECA Commercial Associate?
The ECA Commercial Associate programme is open to all organisations that are involved in the electrical and electrotechnical manufacturing and distribution supply chain. It provides a mutually beneficial opportunity to both commercial organisations and ECA Members to engage with each another to maximise business success and opportunities.
What does a Commercial Associate get?
- The ability to engage more closely with the ECA and our regional offices enabling closer engagement with our members
- Preferential advertising rates and product profile opportunities within our ECA Today - member magazine
- Preferential email marketing opportunities to ECA Member businesses if you have exclusive deals for our members
- ECA News updates including general guidance on best practice and summaries of latest industry updates
- A personalised log-on for your organisation or business to the ECA website with access to selected member content
- The ability to opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas through our email preference centre
- Access to a limited number of industry research and reports before they are publicly available
- The ability to subscribe to 'ECA Today' - the quarterly ECA member journal
- The use of a specific ECA Commercial Associate logo
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic that lets companies know that you work with the ECA and support the highest industry standards
- Recognition on the ECA website with a link to your website
- Coming Soon! Commercial Associates will soon have the exclusive opportunity to get samples and information about their products and services to new ECA Members when the join the ECA.
How much does it cost?
The fee to become an ECA Commercial Associate and take advantage of all the above services and benefits is determined by the annual turnover of your business as follows:
- Up to £5m = £500
- £5m to £12m = £1000
- Over £12m = £2,000
IMPORTANT: The ECA requires that organisations that participate in the ECA Commercial Associate programme ensure that the products they supply conform to the latest European industry standards.