ECA is a leading trade association that represents and supports the interests of businesses and organisations involved in all electrotechnical and engineering services in design, installation, inspection, testing, maintenance and monitoring.
We are looking to recruit a Regional Co-ordinator based in our Sevenoaks office, who will report to the Regional Manager (South East). Our normal hours are 35 per week, but this role will require flexibility to attend events and conferences as necessary. Therefore the ideal candidate will be comfortable travelling across the South East region and have their own method of transport.
The purpose of the role will be to co-ordinate the day-to-day running of the regional office(s) and regional activities, providing administrative support to the Regional Manager.
- Successfully handle enquiries from prospective and existing members, answering questions and liaising with colleagues to provide appropriate help and support.
- Recruit new members via telephone, ensuring that they meet the required membership criteria and that the appropriate checks have been carried out.
- Ensure that all aspects of the regional office(s) administration are carried out efficiently and effectively.
- Co-ordinate the organisation and administration of regional meetings, events and conferences including sending mailshots and handling bookings, plus attend and provide on-site support where appropriate.
- Ability to ‘think’ through challenges and resolve problems.
- Listening and questioning skills to assess the needs of individual callers and provide appropriate levels of information and advice.
- Highly organised and able to operate under tight deadlines when required.
- Database skills – both inputting, retrieval of data and running reports.
- Friendly and approachable
- Willing to travel occasionally
- Own method of transport
- Experience using MS Office packages; Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
If you are interested in this position please send a covering letter and copy of your most recent CV to Daisy.Woodgate@eca.co.uk.