The ECA is a leading trade association that represents and supports the interests of businesses and organisations involved in all electrotechnical and engineering services in design, installation, inspection, testing, maintenance and monitoring.
We are looking for a Senior Developer to join our software development team and help drive the evolution of our internal software systems by supporting existing operations, designing and delivering new features and contributing to innovation of all products. The permanent role will be based in our Sevenoaks office and report to the Project Development Manager. Our office hours are Monday to Friday, 9 am – 5 pm (35 hours per week).
For the successful candidate, this is a great opportunity to progress their career with a plethora of full lifecycle development opportunities covering all aspects of development, while acting as a mentor to junior developers. The role is based in Sevenoaks town centre, close to the train station and directly among the shops, restaurants and cafes.
- Develop and maintain in-house software products including the company Website, Member Portal and Customer Relationship Management system.
- Full lifecycle development including design, implementation, documentation, testing, user acceptance and deployment.
- Work both collaboratively on larger projects and alone on smaller ones.
- Follow agile development procedures.
- Breakdown of work packages and estimates.
- Report concisely on progress and status of projects.
- At least a bachelor’s degree in computer science or related discipline.
- Minimum of 5 years development experience.
- A Proactive self-starter who takes pride in and ownership of their work.
- Good communicator of technical and non-technical issues.
- Good analytical skills.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Competitive salary
- Private Medical Insurance
- Company Pension Scheme
- 25 days annual leave
- Optional summer hours scheme (June-August)
- Cash Plan
- Dental Plan
If you feel this is the role for you please send your CV and covering letter to Daisy.Woodgate@eca.co.uk.