Simple, effective Construction Phase Plans online
What is eCPP?
eCPP is the new template available through eRAMS helping contractors to coordinate, manage health, safety and welfare on site and their control measures for small to medium-sized and/or relatively simple construction activities. eCPP also allows you to outline the activity or project and identify the basic information, key dates and contact details.
- key dates including start and finish dates
- the welfare facilities
- the skills required on site
- who is the main/principal contractor
- who else will be working on site
- how health and safety information will be shared.
- identify the key dangers and hazards on site
- what controls you will use (this can be obtained from your risk assessment)
- how the controls will be monitored
- identify what PPE is required on site
- the key site rules
- first aid and fire procedures.
To access eCPP, please log on to eRAMS and click the eCPP option. A quick start guide is also available for download below.