Filter by:

Find an ECA Registered Member

Advanced search
Area of work:

Installation Completion Certificates

This is a BS 7671 certificate, that can effectively be used for any new installation work, but has to be used when work involving one or more new circuits is undertaken. It should also be used when replacing an existing consumer unit or distribution board.

Read more

ECA Group Companies & Brands: