The UK is seeing a real push towards EV adoption, driven by a combination of government initiatives in support of its Net-Zero Target.
To what extent will the recent UK Government initiatives catalyse the transition to EVs and encourage investment in EV infrastructure?
The programme will focus on what the 2030 challenges will mean for the EV ecosystem and how we could move towards a charging infrastructure that works for the consumer, system and energy transition. The conference will feature insightful presentations from, and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved in the roll-out of EV infrastructure, recent developments and mid-term expectations.
Key Speakers include:
- Trudy Harrison MP, Parliamentary Under Secretary of State, The Department for Transport
- Aaron Berry, Deputy Head, Office for Zero Emission Vehicles (energy and infrastructure), Department for Transport
- Graeme Dey MSP, Minister for Transport, The Scottish Government
- Gary Cook, Deputy Director and Head of the UK Government Office for Zero Emissions Vehicles
- Graeme Cooper BSc MBA, Head of Future Markets, National Grid
- Shirley Rodrigues, Deputy Mayor, Environment and Energy, Greater London Authority
- Reza Shaybani, Co-Founder & CEO, The EV Network
- Mike Hawes, CEO, SMMT
- John Flint, CEO, UK Infrastructure Bank
- Ian Cameron, Head of Customer Service & Innovation, UK Power Networks
Delegate Fees (includes both days)
- Private Sector Fee: £645 + VAT
- Public Sector Fee: £245 + VAT
- Charge Point Companies: £250 + VAT
- Academia: £150 + VAT
As an ECA Member you can recieve a 20% discount off the above fees. Quote/use discount code EVI3ECA when booking.