Central South Business and Social Event -11 & 12 May 2018
Grand Hotel, Brighton
Join us for our annual regional business event by the seaside! Friday features a packed programme of business presentations followed by an informal dinner & networking opportunity in the evening.
- 5* Accommodation in one of Brighton’s finest spa hotels on Friday 11th May
- Business day including lunch
- Partners programme including lunch
- Informal dinner on Friday evening
Business event presentations:
- Malcolm Croft (ECA President)
- Steve Bratt (ECA Group CEO)
- Steve Martin (ECA Technical Director):- Update of the 18th Edition Wiring Regulations and other emerging technical trends.
- Steve Brawley (JIB CEO):- The JIB are celebrating their 50th year anniversary in 2018. Keep up to date with all the latest news, developments and new initiatives from the JIB.
- JIB/ECIS:- Occupational Health Assessments. Find out how by implementing an occupational health programme, you can protect your most valuable resource, reduce sickness absence and enhance the sustainability, reputation and profitability of your business including information on how the JIB can provide financial support towards their costs for its members.
- ECIC Markel:- Cyber Crime. The issue of cyber crime and online security is becoming more familiar to us all with reports regularly featuring in the media and some ECA members falling victim. Come along and hear about what the threats are and what measures can be taken to avoid them.
- ECIC Markel:- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018. The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) comes into effect from 25 May 2018. GDPR will apply to UK businesses of all sizes –will you be ready? Find out about the key changes and what steps to take in order to be fully compliant.
- Joe Miles (M.D. ataMate):- BMS for Smaller Buildings. Hear about ataMates’ innovative approach to affordable Building Management Systems (BMS) for smaller commercial buildings and the potential business opportunities to become an approved installer.
- Jamie Cant (ECA Marketing Executive):- Receive an activities update from the ECA marketing team.
Partners Programme: For any partners not wishing to attend the business morning session there will be a professional walking guided tour taking in the Royal Pavilion, lunch at the BA i360, followed by some free time for relaxing or a shopping adventure of the Lanes!
1. Full Package - including partner programme, open REC meeting, 3 course evening dinner, Friday night stay (B&B). (Double or twin £248 +VAT) (Single £139 +VAT).
2. Attend business morning, lunch and open forum REC meeting & 3 course dinner. £40+VAT
3. Attend business morning, lunch and open forum REC meeting. FREE
PLEASE NOTE THE ABOVE PRICES DO NOT INCLUDE PARKING AT THE HOTEL and we recommend car sharing or THE USE of public transport IF POSSIBLE. Parking spaces are available to OVERNIGHT guests at £35.00 per night available from 3pm on day of arrival and issued on a first come first served basis. There is also a National Car Park (NCP) directly behind the hotel on Russell Road which has over 500 spaces and is available currently at the rate of £30.00 for 24 hours.
To book, please return the BOOKING FORM signed and scanned to Tony Crowley (firstname.lastname@example.org)