Central South Business and Social Event -11 & 12 May 2018
Grand Hotel, Brighton
Join us for our annual regional business event by the seaside! Friday features a packed programme of business presentations followed by an informal dinner & networking opportunity in the evening.
- 5* Accommodation in one of Brighton’s finest spa hotels on Friday 11th May
- Business day including lunch
- Partners programme including lunch
- Informal dinner on Friday evening
For more information or to book, contact regional admin Dawn Hill (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Business event presenations include
- Cyber Crime - hear about what the threats are and what measures can be taken to avoid falling victim
- General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) 2018 - key changes and what steps to take in order to be prepared for it.
- Occupational Health Assessments - Find out how by implementing an occupational health programme, you can protect your most valuable resource, reduce sickness absence and enhance the sustainability, reputation and profitability of your business.
- JIB Update – Stay up to date with the latest news, developments and initiatives from the JIB.
There will also be a presentation on a health in the workplace related topic and an update from the ECA marketing team.
Also in Attendance: ECA Group CEO Steve Bratt and ECA President Malcolm Croft will also be attendance.
Partners Programme: For any partners not attending the business morning session - further details will be issued.