Join us for the the annual Eastern Regional Conference 2018.
Held at the Duxford Imperial War Museum, Cambridgeshire, CB22 4QR - Friday 19th October 2018.
The conference provides you with a great chance to network with colleagues, manufacturers, suppliers and specifiers.
Confirm your place now to be entered in a free prize draw for a Flight and Spitfire Experience sponsored by ABB in April 2019.
- 8.45am - Registraion and refreshments
- 9.15am - Welcome presentations from ECA/JIB/BESA – JIB at 50?
- 9.35am - ECA Members Stronger Together, Steve Bratt, Chief Executive of ECA.
- 10am - Latest British Standards – an overview to bring you up to date. – Steve Martin, ECA Technical Director, Richard Giddings?
- 10.45am - Tea/Coffee Break
- 11am - Electric Vehicles and the Grid - Steve Halsey, UK Power Networks Generation Development Manager & Antony White, Stakeholder Engagement & Account Manager
- 11:50am - Benefits of Specifying ECA Members
- 12.45am - Lunch and Networking
- 1.30pm - Conference Closes
To find out more, or to book your place, contact Martin Cordrey (firstname.lastname@example.org) or call 01732 471247.