Join us at Building Tech Live - part of UK Construction Week
The ECA are joining with Voltimum to create the ECA Voltimum Theatre in Building Tech Live. The seminar theatre will be the destination for anyone in the electrotechnical and engineering services, providing educational content, panel debates, seminars and information on the latest technologiccal advancements in the industry.
In addition, the ECA will have our usual stand presence (Stand BT165) including our very own Virtual Reality experience! Plus, ECA are pleased to offer members exclusive benefits, including VIP status, seminars and discounted stand space.
Voltimum & ECA Seminar Theatre Programme
Confirmed speakers for 2018 theatre include:
Tuesday 9 Oct
- Fire Safety, Low fire hazard cables - Nexans
- Verifying on-site skills, ECS check - ECS
- Emergency lighting and fire safety standards - ESP
- Cyber security for Smart Bulidings - Professor Prashat Pillai
- Increased fire prevention through the use of AFDDs - Eaton
Wednesday 10 Oct
- What you need to know about the 18th Edition - ECA
- Layering technology for safer building environments - Eaton
- Voltimum Smart Awards
- Government, Industry, Economics and Digital – a transformational trajectory - ECA
Thursday 11 Oct
- The Smart Home for the electrician - ECA
- Power Distribution redefined - Schneider Electric
- What is a market network and how will they revolutionise your industry? - Okappy
- How can building management systems improve our productivty and wellbeing? - Siemens Buliding Tech
Also at UK Construction Week - Energy 2018!
Date: 9 - 11 October 2018
Time: 10:00 – 17:00
Venue: NEC, Birmingham
Energy 2018 is the industry trade event dedicated to renewables, innovation and power solutions. Uniting all the key business players in the industry such as architects, project/energy managers, engineers and developers, this event provides the perfect platform to unite the energy sector and the wider interconnected industries.
Energy 2018 is supported by industry associations including ECA, REA, BPVA, STA, Carbon Trust, BIFM and IEMA where trade visitors can gather under one roof to discover, meet and learn new innovation and power solutions within the Energy sector.
Taking place at Birmingham’s NEC from 9 - 11 October 2018 Energy 2018 unites over 100 exhibitors with an audience of over 35,000 industry professionals as part of UK Construction Week.
UK Construction Week consists of nine shows under one roof, Energy 2018, The Build Show, Building Tech Live, Civils Expo, HVAC 2018, Plant & Machinery Live, Surface Materials Show, Timber Expo and Grand Designs Live.