Our two day course qualifies employees as Mental Health First Aiders.
Your employees will gain:
- An in depth understanding of mental health and the factors that can affect wellbeing.
- Practical skills to spot the triggers and signs of a range of mental health issues.
- Confidence to step in, reassure and support a person in distress using the Mental Health First Aid action plan.
- Enhanced interpersonal skills such as non-judgemental listening.
- Knowledge to help someone recover their health by guiding them to further support - whether through self-help resources, internal support such as EAP, or external sources such as their GP.
- Understanding of how to keep themselves safe while performing their duties.
- A quick reference card for the Mental Health First Aid action plan.