ECA is delighted to be supporting the next session of the Energy Storage APPG, hosted by the REA, which is focused on: "Making consumers confident about batteries: health and safety for battery storage in the home and workplace."
- Peter Aldous MP, Chair of the APPG
- Luke Osborne, ECA Energy & Emerging Technologies Solutions Advisor
- As well as a number of other speakers from across industry
The event will explore how we can support the sustainable growth of the energy storage market, by championing health and safety, asking:
- What are some of the risks that energy storage market faces?
- Who are the key drivers in delivering health and safety solutions and support?
- What work has been done in this area so far?
- How can we engage our workforce in health and safety procedures innovatively?
- What procedures should be in place for managing fire hazards?
- What markets can we learn from to leapfrog other countries in the deployment of energy storage?
- What areas does government need to support further to tackle teething problems in the market?
Register now >