The second overseas networking event is taking place from 17 - 20 May 2019 in Vilamoura, Portugal.
This exciting networking opportunity includes the following:
- Three night stay at the Crowne Plaza, one of the resort's leading hotels
- Jeep safari - off-road safari in the Algarve countryside - www.alsafaritours.com (Sunday)
- Private dinner with entertainment at Casa da Praia beach restaurant (Sunday evening)
- Presentations from leading manufacturers (Saturday)
- Private BBQ evening with DJ (Friday evening)
- Lunch at Julia's beach restaurant - www.julias-algarve.com (Saturday)
- And further opportunities to relax and network with colleagues and industry leaders
- Please email email@example.com for the full itinerary
Who should attend?
The 2019 networking event is possible because our industry sponsors value the opportunity to meet with ECA members who:
- are active in our industry;
- make - or have real influence over - buying decisions; and
- want to benefit from the opportunity to build solid, professional partnering arrangements with industry suppliers.
As ECA President Malcolm Crofts notes: 'Participation can help you to transform your business'.
Book your place
Bookings for this popular business networking event are on a ‘first come first served’ basis. Sponsor-supported delegate spaces are limited and are selling out quickly.
The price for the first 40 places is a highly competitive £640 per couple (flights not included/ individual delegate prices are available on request)**.
Book your place at the Industry Overseas Networking Event 2019, please call Corporacare Ltd 0117 909 9550 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
*The Crowne Plaza, Vilamoura, is a beachfront hotel in the heart of Vilamoura, Algarve adjacent to the renowned Marina of Vilamoura. The Crowne Plaza offers excellent facilities, including a pool, spa and wellness facilities, and it is very close to some of the best golf courses in the Algarve. The hotel also offers a shuttle service to the many golf courses of Vilamoura.
**All attendees will be required to arrange flights to and from Faro airport, or other transport, though airport transfers can be arranged.