EMEX is the UK’s must-attend energy event for everyone wanting to increase their organisation’s energy efficiency and reduce carbon emissions.
EMEX connects all industrial and commercial energy consumers with leading experts, policy makers and suppliers providing a platform where practitioners and experts from various backgrounds and sectors can share their knowledge and experiences from successful implementations of energy efficiency strategies.
Learn about the latest developments in the industry from leading experts on the following topics:
- Best practice, careers and training
- Sustainability and climate change (strategies, visions, reporting, transformational change, adaptation)
- Built environment, technology and innovation (smart tech, clean power, big data)
- Strategy, regulation and compliance (taxation, SECR, ESOS, standards, Policy)
- Energy Storage, security of supply, demand flexibity
Extensive Seminar Programme
A free to-attend conference programme with over 80 CPD-accredited seminars curated by the Energy Managers Association and its board of major energy users. The conference programme includes the opportunity for you to meet with top industry experts, peers and numerous leading suppliers that will unveil the latest technology and energy efficiency strategies available right now.
View the full programme>