We are pleased to announce the 2019 East Region Conference and Dinner Dance at Dunston Hall, Norfolk. The event is open to all ECA East region members and associated partners and features speakers on key topics, including making tax digital, reverse charging and Cybercrime protection for your business.
ECA East Regional Chairman Steve Ablett, L G Bland E&M Ltd, invites you to this year’s Conference and Dinner-Dance, to be held at Dunston Hall Hotel, nr Norwich on Friday 18th October 2019.
This is a free event for ECA Members and their guests.
Join us from 12:00 for lunch and networking, before the conference commences at 14:00.
Steve Ablett will introduce a wide range of excellent presenters including:
- Fergus Harradence, BEIS Deputy Director, Construction - Brexit and where we are at this stage
- John Greenwood, Norfolk Police, Cybercrime - What you need to know to protect your company.
- John Flaherty, Markel UK - Cybercrime Insurance - How to insure against cybercrime incidents.
- Liz Bridge, The Tax Bridge - Making Tax Digital (MTD) and Reverse VAT – How will this affect your business?
- Rob Driscoll, ECA Director of Legal & Business, Brexit - What will it mean for your business?
- Closing presentation by Prof Rudi Klein, CEO Specialist Engineering Group (SEC) Group - The Payment Landscape post - Carillion: Where are we now?
The Chairman invites you to stay on into the evening with a drinks reception at 19:00 followed by dinner at 20:00. The evening continues with dancing to live music from Hipster. This is a super opportunity to unwind with industry colleagues for only £62.40 per person (incl VAT)
If you wish to stay overnight, a special conference rate of £115 per room (incl VAT) including breakfast is available when booking direct with the hotel. (0845 074 0060 and quote 'ECA')
Early Booking Bonus: The first 40 ECA companies to book their conference places will receive a free copy of the 18th Edition Regulations book at the conference!