Effective project management is a vital requirement for any organisation involved in expansion or development. Without it budgets may over-run, deadlines be missed or projects fail to meet their objectives.
This 1 day course looks at simple projects and their management, and is ideal for people who need understand project management terms and methods but may not lead a project.
Who Should Attend
Project personnel, team leaders and others involved in projects.
- Know how to manage a simple workplace project
- Understand the financial and non-financial implications of a workplace project
- Basic project design principles
- Simple tools for financial appraisal of projects
- Project planning techniques (Gantt charts, flow charts, Network planning)
- Use of objectives and targets/milestones to monitor performance and review plans
- Project evaluation and review techniques
- Non-financial costs and benefits of change (social, environmental, human elements)