Central South region invites you to join for the Central South Business Seminar day in Bournemouth for an essential update on both Technical and Business matters that effect your business today.
- 08:45 - 9:30: Coffee and Registration
- 09:30: Introduction and Welcome by Paul McNaughton - C.S REC Chairman
- 09:40: ECA Update by ECA's CEO, Steve Bratt
- 10:00: Reverse VAT for 1st October! JTC, Liz Bridge
- 10:45: ECIS, Vicki Leslie
- 11:15: Coffee Break
- 11:30: Key contracting lessons for SMEs - ECA Director of Legal and Business, Rob Driscoll
- 12:15: Lunch
- 13:00: Competency post Grenfell? - FSA Chairman, Tom Brookes
- 13:45: Understanding and mitigating cyber risks - nenver trust always verfiy - Bridgeway Security Solutions, Chris Bacon
- 14:30: Coffee Break
- 14:45: Manager, Certsure LLP, Timothy Bollard
- 15:30: TESLA Powerwall Account Manager, Chris Penders
- 16:15: Q&A with all speakers - It's your chance to ask the questions!
- 16:45: Finish
This is a fully packed day designed to help provide you with valuable information for the success of your business.
Don't miss a fantastic opportunity to boost your business with this annual FREE seminar.
Everyone is welcome, so why not bring along your colleagues!