EV Infrastructure Summit 2020
7-8 October 2020
ECA is a supporter or the event, offering ECA Members a 20% discount on delegate fees.
About EV Instructure Summit
The government's announcement in February 2020 that it is bringing forward the ban on petrol, diesel and hybrid cars from 2040 to 2035 has sharpened the focus on how the UK is going to have the necessary EV infrastructure in place, in time to meet this challenging timetable.
The second edition of the EV Infrastructure Summit (7-8 October) will focus on the opportunities and challenges involved in establishing a UK-wide charging infrastructure.
The conference will feature insightful presentations from, and informed debate between, senior experts and government representatives on the key topics involved in the roll-out of EV infrastructure. The programme will also look at the wider implications for the interconnected transportation, infrastructure and energy industries.
Who should attend
This event is aimed at key stakeholders in EV and the charging infrastructure market to explore both the opportunities and challenges towards the Road to Zero emissions. Attendees will include government and local authorities, infrastructure companies, planners, utility and technology companies, logistic operators, transportation authorities, the automotive industry, property developers, construction and engineering firms, retailers, corporate landlords, investors, financial institutions and the advisory community.
The road to Zero-emissions: an integrated infrastructure challenge
- Government funding, incentives and support for the required market transition
- Urban infrastructure as an enabler of the widespread use of EVs
- Pilot charging projects currently being trialled by UK Councils
- National grid and clean energy commitments
- Leading manufacturers and their strategy
- The UK’s grid readiness to accommodate a fleet of 10 million electric vehicles
- Alternatives: Fleet charging agreements and retailer’s commitment
- Supply chain analysis and market opportunities
- Scaling EV infrastructure in major cities: a comparative approach
- Investing in EV charging infrastructure today – opportunities and risk
- ROI from energy storage projects and solutions
- Long lasting batteries (project showcase)
- Crowdfunding funds, supporting EV innovation (project showcase)
- The state of EV innovation, recent developments and mid-term expectations
- Are batteries enough to support the clean energy transition?
|Private Sector Fee
||£995 (ECA Members receive 20% discount on this price)
|Public Sector Fee
||£495 (ECA Members receive 20% discount on this price)
||£250 (ECA Members receive 20% Discount on this price)