ECA member logo update
15 November 2017
Following approval by the ECA Council, we are pleased to announce that our corporate and member logos have now been updated.
- The corporate and member strapline has been updated to represent the evolving nature of our industry and the work that ECA members cover.
- The ‘look and feel’ of the logo has been slightly updated to be more modern and contemporary, without affecting the core ECA brand identity.
- A wider inventory of logo options has been made available for members to utilise for their business needs.
- Updated digital logo files – so that you can update any items that you have produced
- Updated van decals/stickers - in a selection of sizes
- Updated window stickers - in a selection of sizes
The above items are available for download or order from within the MyECA area of the ECA website, or alternatively, directly from ECA Member Services via firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone on 020 7313 4800.
To help members make the changes to the new ECA logo, the previous member logo also remains valid, until further notice.