Industry champion Paul Hurt wins award
15 November 2017
A number of ECA members and associates won at the recent Electrical Industry Awards, notably Paul Hurt of ECA member P&R Hurt, who won ‘outstanding contribution to the industry award’.
Jim Pridham, ECA Vice President, commented:
“Paul Hurt is a more than worthy winner of the 2017 Outstanding Contribution to the Electrical Industry Award. Paul has trained over 7,000 students during his remarkable career, which began decades ago when he started as an apprentice. Many congratulations to Paul and his wife Rita, who has been a stalwart at their P&R Hurt business since its formation in 1985.
“Having known Paul for some time, it was a very proud and emotional experience for me to be able to present the award to Paul. His commitment and dedication to training exemplifies the very essence of ECA members.”
Other ECA-related winners include:
- ECA associate Wiska – Residential / Domestic Product of the Year
- Joel Collins of ECA member Chris Bowker Ltd – Electrical Apprentice of the Year
- ECA member Lantei Compliance Services – Contractor of the Year (up to £5m)
- ECA member RSE Building Services – Electrical Project of the Year
- ECA member Orton Group - Contractor of the Year (over £5m)
Please see here for more information - http://www.electricaltimes.co.uk/the-winners-of-the-electrical-industry-awards-2017/