Leading industry awards now open to entries
ECA announces six new award categories for 2018
01 November 2017
The ECA Industry Awards 2018, which recognise top-performing organisations throughout the electrotechnical and engineering services industry, are now open to entries.
This year marks a step change in these prestigious awards, with six new categories, taking the overall total of awards to 12. These include new manufacturer and wholesaler awards, and for the first time there will be an individual ECA award, open to nominees from across the entire industry.
The full list of award categories, many of which are open to sponsorship opportunities, is as follows:
- ECA Contractor of the Year- over £20M Turnover (2017 winner – Imtech Engineering)
- ECA Contractor of the Year- up to £20M Turnover (2017 winner – Williams Coates)
- ECA Contractor of the Year- up to £5M Turnover (2017 winner – Bowers Projects)
- ECA Contractor of the Year- up to £1M Turnover (2017 winner – Combined Electricals)
- ECA Excellence in Training and Development (2017 winner – Imtech Engineering)
- ECA Best Health & Safety Initiative (2017 winner – SES Engineering Services)
- [NEW] ECA Best Energy Solutions Project
- [NEW] ECA Best Fire & Security Project
- [NEW] ECA Best Digital Infrastructure Project
- [NEW] ECA Best Manufacturer Supply Chain Initiative
- [NEW] ECA Best Wholesaler Supply Chain Initiative
- [NEW] ECA award for Major Contribution to the Industry (Individual Industry-wide Award)
ECA CEO Steve Bratt commented:
“The ECA is delighted to launch our 2018 ECA Industry Awards. As ever, we anticipate receiving entries of the highest quality from across the ECA membership and associate categories.
“With many previous winners having highlighted how winning an ECA award has raised their profile, the awards are an ideal opportunity for businesses to showcase their achievements to key clients and stakeholders.”
In addition to those listed above, two other businesses won ECA awards in 2017, namely A Archer Electrical (Best Client / Contractor Partnership Award), and Haste Ltd (Innovation in Contracting Award). Both of these awards have been merged into the ‘Contractor of the Year’ awards for 2018.
The award winners will be announced during the ECA’s 2018 Industry Awards Dinner, which is being held at the Hilton Bankside in London on Friday 8 June. The dinner is one of the top events on the industry calendar, and will be hosted by a leading comedian, to be announced next year.
The closing date for entries for the 2018 awards is midday on 20 March 2018. For more details of how to enter or sponsor the awards, please visit www.ecaawards.co.uk or email email@example.com.