ECA set for major presence during conference season
Autumn conference season plans include involvement with UK Construction Week
28 September 2017
With the industry autumn conference season already up-and-running, leading electrotechnical and engineering services trade body the ECA is set to have a major presence at a series of national events in the coming months.
The ECA’s conference plans include the industry-leading UK Construction Week, which is being held at the NEC in Birmingham from 10 – 12 October. In addition to the ECA exhibiting within the show’s Energy 2017 arena, Head of Technical Steve Martin is presenting within the event’s Smart Buildings Hub on 11 October.
In addition, the ECA is involved with a series of other events, with the full list as follows:
· Solar & Storage Live – 3 – 5 October – NEC, Birmingham
· NICEIC / ELECSA Tech Talks – Various dates and locations – From 4 October
· UK Construction Week – 10 – 12 October – NEC, Birmingham
· Smart Buildings Show – 8 – 9 November – Barbican, London
· LuxLive – 15 – 16 November – ExCel, London
· CIBSE Build 2 Perform – 21 – 22 November – Olympia, London
· NICEIC / ELECSA Live North – 23 November – Aintree Racecourse, Merseyside
ECA Head of Marketing Farhaan Mirza commented:
“The ECA is delighted to have an extensive presence during this year’s conference season, particularly at UK Construction Week and LuxLive, two of the biggest trade events on the calendar.
“With the ECA exhibiting and providing speakers at such an array of major industry events, this provides us with an excellent opportunity to engage with suppliers and clients.”
Earlier this month, the ECA headline sponsored the Electrical Design & Install (ED&I) Expo, held at the NEC, an event which brought together the entire electrotechnical supply chain under one roof.