Major ECA #Project18 roadshow - additional seats added!
31 May 2018
A series of free half-day events are set to be held across the country by ECA, to highlight the key changes in the 18th Edition of the Wiring Regulations. BEAMA has also been confirmed as an industry partner.
Each roadshow event, which is open to all ECA registered member businesses, will include a programme of CPD workshops delivered by ECA technical experts and leading industry manufacturers, designed to provide reliable information and advice on the 18th Edition of BS 7671.
ECA member businesses attending the roadshow will be able to obtain one free copy of the BS 7671 Wiring Regulations publication, which normally retails for £95 +VAT.
Attendees will also have access to subsequent training from Certsure and JTL at discounted rates. Details of these courses and information on training provision will be provided during the roadshow.
Steve Martin, ECA Director of Technical, commented:
“ECA is delighted to announce the launch of our #Project18 roadshow. Our industry experts, many of whom played a significant role in developing the 18th Edition, will be on hand at every roadshow to help you get your business ready for the changes and answer any questions you may have.”
All shows across the country have now been announced:
• Monday, 2nd July - Mercedes Benz World, Weybridge, KT13 0SL – 250 SEATS FULLY BOOKED; 100 ADDITIONAL SEATS RELEASED!
• Wednesday, 4th July - Cheltenham Race Course, Cheltenham, GL50 4SH – LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING!
• Friday, 6th July - All Nations Centre, Cardiff, CF14 3NY - LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING!
• Monday, 9th July - Granta Centre, Cambridge, CB21 6AL – LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING!
• Wednesday, 11th July - Riverside Centre, Derby, DE24 8HY – FINAL TICKETS REMAINING!
• Friday, 13th July - Emirates Old Trafford Cricket Ground, Manchester, M16 0PX – 250 SEATS FULLY BOOKED, 50 ADDITIONAL SEATS RELEASED!
• Friday, 13th July - DCET Training House, Exeter, EX2 8LB - MORNING SESSION AND AFTERNOON SESSIONS FULLY BOOKED!
• Monday, 16th July - Emirates Riverside Cricket Club, Durham, DH3 3QR – TICKETS AVAILABLE
• Tuesday, 17th July - Aldwark Manor, York, YO61 1UF - LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING!
• Tuesday, 17th July - Construction Employers Federation, Isle of Man - 3.30PM show with LIMITED TICKETS!
• Thursday, 19th July - The Chase Golf Club, Penkridge, ST19 5RN – MORNING SESSION FULLY BOOKED! AFTERNOON SESSION ADDED WITH 155 SEATS!
• Friday, 20th July - America Square Conference Centre, Central London, EC3N 2LB – LIMITED TICKETS REMAINING!
• Monday, 10th September - Europa Hotel, Belfast, Northern Ireland– LIMITED TICKETS!
The roadshow will provide an excellent opportunity to network with others in the industry, and there will be an exhibition alongside, showcasing a number of promotions and products. Eaton, Legrand, ABB, ECIS will be a sponsoring for the roadshow along with the ECA industry partner BEAMA.
The new Wiring Regulations will be published on 2 July 2018 and they come into full effect on 1 January 2019.
Full details of the #Project18 Roadshow, including dates, locations, and how to book, can be found at www.project18.co.uk.