Changes to JIB wages, travel payments, lodging allowance and holiday entitlement
Changes come into effect from 7 January 2019
20 September 2018
ECA members are reminded of the increases to the JIB wages, travel payments, lodging allowances and holiday entitlements to come into effect in January 2019.
With effect from Monday 7th January 2019, under the JIB agreement:
- Wage rates will increase by 2.75%. Details of the new rates are available here.
- The Mileage Allowance will increase to 22p per mile
- The Mileage Rates will increase to 12p per mile
- Lodging Allowance will increase to £40.84 per night; Retention payments to increase to a maximum of £13.44 per night; and Weekend Retention payment to increase to £40.84 per night.
- Annual holidays entitlement will increase to 23 days (Statutory Holidays entitlement will remain at a maximum of eight days per year)
If you have any queries about the JIB wage and lodging payments, please contact the ECA Employee Relations Department on 020 7313 4804. For queries on the welfare credits, please contact ECIS on 0330 221 0241.