New report on key comparative industry indicators
11 October 2019
ECA has been working with leading UK construction assessment body Achilles to produce concise, aggregated prequalification assessment information relating to over 40 of the largest ECA Member companies assessed by Achilles Building Confidence* - and which can be compared with:
- others working in our sector who are not ECA Members and
- the wider ‘Building Confidence (construction) community’ (some 1400 companies overall).
This ‘Bitesize’ comparative information, with supporting narrative from ECA’s expert teams, is available as a 16-slide presentation that covers the following areas:
- Health and safety management
- Sub-contracting behaviours
- Supply chain management behaviours
- Adoption of BIM
- Use of bonds and warranties
- Engagement with selected CSR issues
- Engagement with selected environmental issues
Please click here for a snapshot of some of the main findings
The full presentation is available (on request) to ECA Members only, and can be accessed by completing this form - https://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/F9NPSTZ
*Achilles is one of two assessor bodies who currently provide assessments to the new construction pre-qualification ‘Common Assessment Standard’ (CAS). Achilles CAS assessment is available at a highly competitive price and Members can find out more here, without obligation.
Important note - The data in the ‘Bitesize’ presentation is ©Achilles 2019 and the supporting narrative is ©ECA 2019, and neither the data or narrative should be used without the written permission of the respective parties.