Webinar 17 December: Ellis Whittam presents Bracing for Brexit
10 December 2020
On 17 December at 2pm, legal firm and ECA employee relations partner Ellis Whittam will present a webinar on key employment and business matters surrounding Brexit.
The live webinar titled ‘Bracing for Brexit – What Businesses Need to Know’ will brief employers on the situation so far and help you to understand and manage key considerations such as:
- What does Brexit mean for employees who are EU nationals?
- How can they be given useful and reassuring information on an inherently personal and uncertain topic?
- What needs to happen so that they and their families can continue to live in the UK?
- What about employing EU nationals in the future?
- What are the health and safety implications of Brexit for employers? Will the law and your responsibilities change?
To learn more and register for this event, click here.