TV personality Steph McGovern to present ECA Awards
Award-winning presenter to host prestigious ECA Industry Awards 2020
29 January 2020
Popular broadcaster Steph McGovern is set to host this year’s ECA Industry Awards Dinner taking place at the 5 star Hilton Bankside in London on Friday 5 June 2020.
Guests will also enjoy a range of entertainment hosted by Alan Dedicoat – the famous ‘voice of the National Lottery’– as well as table magicians, the remarkably popular ‘ECA photo booth’ and a live band and DJ, along with some surprise entertainment on the night.
The ECA Industry Awards, supported by headline sponsors Ledvance and Electrium, is one of the most exciting events on the industry calendar. It gives those in the electrotechnical and engineering services industry the chance to network and celebrate the outstanding work that ECA Member businesses carry out. The awards are currently open to entries until 13 March 2020.
This year’s award categories are as follows:
- Large Contractor of the Year Award – over £30M Turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £15M to £30M Turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £5M to £15M Turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year Award – over £1M to £5M Turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year Award – under £1M Turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development Award – over £15M Turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development Award – up to £15M Turnover [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Health & Safety Initiative Award, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project Award [sponsorship opportunities available]
- Best Client/Partnership Award, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) Award, sponsored by CHAS
Helen Atkinson, ECA Director of Member Services and Awards Adjudicator, said:
“We are delighted to be hosting this fabulous event once again which celebrates the very best of ECA members’ work. In previous years, both winners and runners-up have benefited from showcasing their business achievements.
“It’s one of the industry’s most significant annual events, and the entertainment is always exceptional. In addition, it is an excellent opportunity to network with leading representatives from across the supply chain.”
For more information and to book your tickets, visit www.ecaawards.co.uk.