Popular broadcaster Steph McGovern is set to host this year’s ECA Industry Awards Dinner.
Guests will also enjoy a range of other entertainment hosted by Alan Dedicoat – the famous ‘voice of the National Lottery’- as well as a live band and DJ, along with some other surprise entertainment on the night!
After a hiatus due to the pandemic, the ECA Industry Awards Dinner, supported by headline sponsors LEDVANCE and Electrium, is once again being held at the Hilton Bankside in London on October 22, 2021.
This year's awards will combine Member projects and activities from 2019 & 2020.
The ECA Industry Awards is one of the most exciting events on the industry calendar and gives those in the industry the chance to network and celebrate the outstanding work that ECA Member businesses, and others in the supply chain, carry out. The awards are currently open to entries until 23 July 2021.
The full list of award categories is as follows:
- Large Contractor of the Year – over £30M Turnover, sponsored by Schneider Electric
- Contractor of the Year – £15M to £30M Turnover, sponsored by Eaton
- Contractor of the Year - £5M to £15M Turnover, sponsored by ABB
- Contractor of the Year – £1M to £5M Turnover, sponsored by the JIB
- Contractor of the Year – under £1M Turnover, sponsored by Edmundson Electrical
- Excellence in Training & Development – over £15M Turnover, sponsored by JTL
- Excellence in Training & Development – up to £15M Turnover, sponsored by Ideal Industries
- Best Health & Safety Initiative, sponsored by Electrical Safety First
- Best Fire & Security Project, sponsored by NSI
- Best Client/Partnership, sponsored by Markel
- Best Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR), sponsored by CHAS
In addition, we are pleased to announce that the FSA (specialist fire and security group within the ECA and SELECT) will be presenting its two annual awards for contribution to the fire and security industries during this event.
ECA Director of Member Services Helen Atkinson commented:
“This is a fabulous event which celebrates the very best of ECA Members’ work. Every year the judges review some exceptional award entries from contractors who have embraced challenges and delivered some ingenious client solutions and innovative team development programmes. It’s a great opportunity to showcase excellence.”
For more information and to enter, visit www.ecaawards.co.uk.