On 20 September, the National Hospitals Programme (NHP) will hold its NHP Industry Day to help businesses in the electrotechnical and engineering services industry discover how they can play a role in the biggest hospital building programme in a generation.
ECA Members are strongly encouraged to join the one-day event, which will be help both in-person and online.
Register and learn more by clicking here.
What can you expect at the NHP Industry Day?
- Hear from NHP programme leaders, industry experts, and clinical professionals on how the NHP is building Better and future-proofing our hospitals for generations to come
- Learn about Hospital 1.0 and how our teams are standardising best practice in design through an evolutionary process that will allow the NHP to build hospitals Faster
- Understand the Sustainable Legacy hospitals of the future must provide by meeting the net zero challenge and delivering social and economic value for communities across the country
- Listen to how the NHP’s commercial approach is responding to these opportunities with the forthcoming procurement launch of the NHP’s Framework Alliance
- Join in collaborative and interactive sessions to add your knowledge to ours
- Network with industry leaders and peers to uncover opportunities for collaboration
- Full event programme to be confirmed in due course
Date: 20th September 2022
Time: 09:00 - 16:00 (final event timings to be confirmed)
Venue: The Vox Conference Venue, Resorts World, Birmingham, B40 1PU & online
Cost: The event is free to attend either in person or online
T&C’s: Places are limited, and all registrations will be subject to a confirmation process
If you would like to join, please register your interest here.