Fast-track to ECA Membership
The ECA ‘s criteria for membership of Building Controls Systems, BMS or BEMS requires contracting firms to be partnered with recognised manufacturer schemes which fulfil the following criteria:
• A history of successful trading of at least 12 months.
• Initial audit of the contracting firm to ensure they are capable of installing and delivering the BMS / BEMS system to the required standard.
• A minimum number of accredited system engineers with an ongoing training programme proportionate to the size of the contracting firm.
• A contractual agreement in place between the contracting firm and the partner scheme.
• Annual audits to ensure service standards are maintained.
Qualifying firms as part of their continued ECA membership would require regular submission of evidence to satisfy these requirements.
Examples of recognised manufacturer schemes are, but not limited to, the following:
|Building Controls - Building Management Systems (BMS), Building Energy Management Systems (BEMS)
|Trend Technology Centre (TTC)
|Trend System Integrators (SI)
|Siemans Solution Partner
|Schneider System Partner
|PRIVA Environmental System Partner
|Cylon System Integrator