Fast-track to ECA membership
Check if you are already eligible to join the ECA
ECA Registered Membership for High Voltage contractors is based on industry recognised criteria, which in turn provides clients with confidence and assurance that ECA member companies, not only deliver the highest calibre of work possible, but are also supported by an organisation that ensures they have the tools to perform at their peak.
ECA recognises the following two routes as a fast track to Registered Membership.
National Electricity Registration Scheme (NERS – Lloyds Register) under one or more of the following schemes:
- Substation Installations (up to 11KV/400v)
- Substation Installations (11KV – 33KV)
- Cable laying (LV,11KV,33KV)
- Cable Joining (Dead LV, Live 11KV and 33KV)
Or - for non contestable work, providing the following evidence:
- A recent Achilles UVDB risk audit
- A recent written audit and inspection from a DNO or ICP / IDNO