More than just a badge
Why should I require ECA Membership?
As a ‘client’ or ‘specifier’ you undoubtedly want to minimise your organisational and project risk when you appoint a contractor for any type of electrical or electrotechnical work across all aspects of design, installation, maintenance, testing, inspecting and monitoring.
By appointing an ECA Member business you can be sure that you are not only using a contractor that has achieved the highest level of certification or industry standard in their area of work, there are also a number of additional facts that you can be assured of:
- Highest level of industry standard or certification achieved
- Businesses regularly assessed
- Quality of work underwritten
- Completion of work guaranteed
- Business financial standing confirmed
- Access to market leading technical support
- Health & Safety standards confirmed
- Market leading Risk Assessment & Method Statement software
- CHAS/SSIP supported
Terms and conditions apply and are subject to change. All rights reserved.