Benefits of Specifying an ECA Member
Why should I require ECA Membership?
As a consultant or specifier you undoubtedly want to minimise your organisational and project risk when you appoint a contractor, engineer or installer.
Specifying ECA Membership ensures the gold standard of work across all aspects of electrotechnical design, installation, maintenance, testing, inspecting and monitoring.
By doing so, you can be sure that you are using an organisation that has achieved the highest level of certification or industry standard in their area of work. In addition, please note the following about ECA Members:
- Highest levels of industry standard or certification achieved
- Regularly assessed for their technical ability
- Quality of work underwritten
- Completion of work guaranteed
- Access to market leading technical support
- Free access to market leading risk assessment & method statement software
- SSIP supported
Terms and conditions apply and are subject to change. All rights reserved.