ECA Consultant & Specifier Scheme
FREE to join for eligible organisations
What is the Consultant & Specifier Scheme?
The ECA has been engaging with consultants and specifiers for a number of years to ensure that they are fully supported when making important decisions in relation to projects and other work that they are involved in.
As a result of this industry need, the Consultant & Specifier Scheme was established to offer organisations information and support.
The Consultant & Specifier Scheme currently has nearly 1000 participating organisations.
What are the benefits?
- Limited access to selected member content on the ECA website
- ECA nws including general guidance on best practice and summaries of latest industry updates.
- The ability to opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas including technical, health & safety, employee relations and commercial & contracts.
- Access to a limited number of industry research and reports before they are publically available.
- The ability to subscribe to 'ECA Today' - the quarterly industry-leading ECA magazine.
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic
How much does it cost?
It's completely FREE, however we need to make sure you are eligible. Please submit an enquiry using the link above and a member of the ECA team will contact you within the next 48 hours.
NB: The Consultant & Specifier Scheme is open to organisations that do not employ an in-house electrical workforce.
Need an array of support and engagement from ECA?
Why not consider our 'Consultant & Specifier Associate' programme?