ECA is actively involved in the development of qualifications, skills and competence across our sector. We work closely with key industry bodies such as:
- TESP (the industry skills partnership)
- NET (the industry charity which delivers assessments of competence/end tests)
- The Joint Industry Board for the electrical contracting industry (which operates the ECS personnel certification scheme in England, Wales and Northern Ireland)
- Unite the Union
- The Construction Leadership Council
- Professional institutions, including CIBSE and IET
What does an Educational Associate get?
Our Educational Associate categories provide mutually beneficial opportunities for education and training organisations to engage with ECA on all aspects of the electrotechnical industry and, helping trainers, teachers, assessors and students to be aware of the latest industry developments, best practice and standards.
In addition, the ‘ECA Educational Associate’ logo can promote your close relationship with ECA and its Members, and we include your organisation’s name and logo on the ECA website, with a link directly to your website.
- Free access to industry-leading technical, safety and industry updates
- Free access to technical and safety advice lines
- Access to exclusive Member-only content
- Extensive national and regional network, including ECA regional offices, Members and manufacturers
- Opportunity to engage with ECA Skills Committee as a voice for the industry
- Share and develop best practice amongst the Educational Associates network
- Exclusive national and regional events
- Free ECAtoday magazine, and ECAtoday editorial opportunities
- Free training use of ECA’s eRAMS risk assessment and method statement software (e.g. apprentice training)
- Access to discounted BSI online standards – offering 80+ standards
What is the joining criteria?
The ECA Educational Associate category is FREE to join. Just make sure that you abide by our Code of Conduct.
To view the joining criteria for the ECA Educational Associate - view our Code of Conduct.