EC Insurance Services
EC Insurance Services (ECIS) is a wholly owned subsidiary of ECA. ECIS provides employee benefits solutions for trade association members, including the JIB Benefits Scheme and private medical cover for ECA members.
ECIS administers employee benefit products for leading industry bodies, including ECA, SELECT (the Scottish Electrical Contractors' Association) and the Joint Industry Board (JIB). Over 16,000 individuals and their families in the construction sector currently have employee benefits, including private medical insurance, life assurance, sick pay, personal accident and death in service cover arranged through ECIS.
ECIS PRIVATE MEDICAL INSURANCE AND VALUE PMI
Two private medical insurance (PMI) options are available, both of which are provided by Bupa and differ depending on the level of cover required and budget available. The ECIS scheme provides more comprehensive cover and the Value plan is designed to provide access to medical treatment for the conditions that frequently have a long NHS waiting time. Both schemes offer:
- Full refund for surgeon and anesthetist fees – no shortfalls
- Full refund for in-patient and day patient treatment including MRI, CT and PET scans
- Employee Assistance Programme
Their cash plan is designed to provide cost-effective healthcare to staff and allows them to receive cash back against the costs of every day health expenses.
- A choice of 3 cover levels to suit their needs and budget from as little as £1 per week
- No exclusions for pre-existing conditions (pre-booked hospital stays are excluded)
- Helps meet Duty of Care requirements, staff can claim back against eye tests, glasses and contact lenses, perfect for helping with computer use
Supporting employees with identification of health issues can bring numerous benefits to businesses. Early detection and intervention saves lives every year. ECIS can offer staff health assessments at discounted rates.
- A discount of up to 35% on the cost of health assessments is available
- Three types of assessment available
- Staff will get a clear picture of their health so they can plan what lies ahead.
For more information on any of these benefits, or the ECIS in general, please visit www.ecins.co.uk or email firstname.lastname@example.org