ECIC are a specialist UK insurer providing insurance solutions for contractors and trade associations across the engineering services sector and for other specialist construction professionals. Formerly part of the ECA Group.
ECIC works closely with ECA. This gives ECIC a unique understanding of the risks and challenges facing the electrotechnical industry.
Benefits of using ECIC:
- Insurance designed for electrical and other engineering contractors, it includes covers not always available from other insurers
- Relevant and focused technical expertise
- No height or depth limits
- Flexible terms
- Insurance provided through independent regional brokers - a broker can help provide you with insurance risk management support
- Interest free direct debit instalment facility
- Highly rated UK in-house claims service*
ECIC policy cover offers:
- Employers’ Liability
- Public and Products Liability
- Professional Indemnity
- Contractors’ All Risks
- All Risks Property
- Business Interruption
- Goods in Transit
- Personal Accident
The following additional extensions are available: Professional Negligence, Financial Loss, Customers’ Goods Removed, Defective Products Supplied and Directors’ & Officers’ Liability.
Find a broker
If you would like help finding a broker who can offer ECIC insurance please complete this form.
Alternatively contact a regional ECIC Business Development Manager:
John Flaherty (West, Midlands, Wales and South): 0330 221 0259
Mark Wright (North and Northern Ireland): 0330 221 0258
*In 2017, ECIC's client satisfaction rating was 4.71 out of 5. A rating of 4 relates to where their claims service is deemed ‘better’ than their competitors and 5 is ‘much better’ than their competitors.