ECA Consultant & Specifier Associate
What is an ECA Consultant & Specifier Associate?
The ECA has been engaging with consultants and specifiers for a number of years to ensure that they are fully supported when making important decisions in relation to projects and other work they are involved with.
As a result of this industry need, the ECA Consultant and Specifier Associate programme was established to offer an array of benefits, services and opportunities to consultants and specifiers in our industry.
What does a Consultant & Specifier Associate get?
Consultant and Specifier Associates receive an array of compelling benefits and services from ECA. These include:
- Latest ECA and industry news, including general guidance on best practice, technical bulletins, and research.
- Preferential advertising rates and product profile opportunities on ‘ECA Today’ online.
- Access to consultant and specifier information on the ECA website - accessible through a personalised log-on for your organisation or business.
- Access to discounted ECA BSI online standards library - over 80 BSI standards for £100+ VAT for up to 5 users
- FULL access to selected member content on the ECA website
- The ability to engage more closely with ECA regional offices
- The ability to opt-in to receive regular updates on a variety of different business support areas including technical, health & safety, employee relations and commercial & contracts.
- On joining associates are provided with template press release and supporting quote from ECA for sending out to the media by the associate
- The use of a specific Consultant & Specifier Associate logo
- The ability to use a 'Supporting the ECA' graphic
- Recognition on the ECA website with a link to your website
How much does it cost?
The cost of becoming a Consultant & Specifier Associate is based on simple turnover model as follows:
|Up to £5 Million
Please submit an enquiry using the link above and a member of the ECA team will contact you within the next 48 hours.
NB: The Consultant & Specifier Associate programme is available to organisations that do not employ an in-house electrical workforce.