ECA has produced detailed guidance to help employers meet the wide ranging requirements of equality employment legislation.
The purpose of this guide is to assist employers produce a suitable Equality, Diversity and Inclusion (EDI) policy, for their organisation and to support employers who have an EDI policy to implement a review.
Our guide provides:
- An explanation of Equality Diversity and Inclusion
- Why it is important to introduce an EDI policy
- An understanding of the law
- Contents of an EDI policy
- Implementation of an EDI policy
- Dealing with breaches
Sample documents provided include:
- EDI policy
- Monitoring form
- Dignity at Work policy
- Recruitment statement
- The guide is intended to give general advice and guidance.
- ACAS provide a free EDI template.
- Supply Chain Sustainability School use a Fair, Inclusion and Respect (FIR) model. The programme provides, free, industry-endorsed training and resources, guidance and materials, that support businesses to be more innovative and profitable by addressing workplace culture challenges helping attract and retain people from the full pool of talent
- Building People provides a platform for employers to post their recruitment vacancies to underrepresented groups in their network.