How to manage BSI Online Standards users
You can purchase BSI Online Standards access for up to 5 or 10 users
To add your colleagues to the BSI online licences user list, follow these simple steps:
If your colleagues are not listed, please contact Members Services to add users.
- Log in to www.eca.co.uk
- Go to My ECA and click BSI Documents - view
- Click ‘Manage’ (all users can request a receipt by click Receipt: resend)
- Any members who have multiple web account users will see all web account users in the Available active users list. To add them they will have a blue button to the right saying Add
- This will send an email to the colleague you’re adding, as well as to the nominated representative and BSI representative to let them know this colleague has access.
- You can change the BSI Representative at any point – this needs to be done from either the BSI Representative’s account or the Nominated Representative’s account.
- You will need to choose someone else on the licence to move this role to – if you do not select someone else the change cannot be completed and the original BSI Representative will remain.
- You will have the option of removing the user completely from the licence or just removing
the BSI Representative role from them.
- Emails will be sent to the user, the Nominated Representative and the new BSI Representative confirming the changes made.