How to manage BSI Online Standards users
You can purchase BSI Online Standards access for up to 5 or 10 users
To add your colleagues to the BSI online licences user list, follow these simple steps:
- Log in to www.eca.co.uk
- Go to My ECA and click BSI Documents - view
- Click ‘Manage’ (all users can request a receipt by click Receipt: resend)
- Any members who have multiple web account users will see all web account users in the Available active users list. To add them they will have a blue button to the right saying Add
- This will send an email to the colleague you’re adding, as well as to the nominated representative and BSI representative to let them know this colleague has access.
- You can change the BSI Representative at any point – this needs to be done from either the BSI Representative’s account or the Nominated Representative’s account.
- You will need to choose someone else on the licence to move this role to – if you do not select someone else the change cannot be completed and the original BSI Representative will remain.
- You will have the option of removing the user completely from the licence or just removing
the BSI Representative role from them.
- Emails will be sent to the user, the Nominated Representative and the new BSI Representative confirming the changes made.
If your colleagues are not listed, please contact Member Services to add users.